ABOUT US

We opened our beautiful shop (Mississippi Cottage Antiques) at 606 N. Cody St. in 2007. Our building is a prairie home built in 1915 by William Buck. Our mission is to bring rare, sought after, and excellent quality antique and vintage items to local and visiting enthusiasts and to the everyday treasure seeker.

Keep on the lookout for our 1915 Barn replica groundbreaking. Mississippi Gallery Antiques will be built on the adjoining property and will have two floors of high-end highly collectible antique and vintage items. This location will be two floors with an elevator and handicap access.

See our CONTACT US page for more information.

The way it was 1890-1910

Leave a Reply

Antiques