Due to COVID-19 social distancing directives, we will be closed through 30 April 2020. Our website pictures are up to date. Please use our contact page to inquire about any of our unique inventory. We would be happy to process purchases and ship items. Free delivery within 50 miles. Stay well!
Mississippi Cottage Antiques is located in historic Le Claire, Iowa. Le Claire is a popular tourism stop along the Mississippi river. Our town is well known for its many antique stores, novelty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Our store has a vast inventory of high-end antique and vintage items in excellent condition. Explore our pictures of ever-changing inventory.
- Antique Glassware (Mary Gregory, Vases, Porcelain)
- Antique and Vintage Glass Lamps (Gone with the Wind and Numerous Others)
- Mission and Antique Furniture
- Original Ships Wheels (Many sizes)
- Antique and Vintage Clocks
- US Silver Coins
- Antique and Vintage Toys
- Antique and Vintage Military Items (Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam and more)
Fine Art by Local Artists
- Oils, Pastels & Acrylic Paintings
- World Renowned Bronzes
- Framed Photography
- Southwest Raku Pottery
- Handmade High-Quality Quilts
- Repurposed Flatware – Jewelry and Gifts
- Handmade Soy Candles
- Stained Glass Lamps
- Award Winning Iowa Wine!
Unique Antique Military Items
- Antique and Vintage Military Swords, Daggers, Knives, Rifles, Pistols, Bombs, Projectiles, Helmets (all Inert Items) from the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam and more.