Mississippi Cottage Antiques is located in historic Le Claire, Iowa. Le Claire is a popular tourism stop along the Mississippi river. Our town is well known for its many antique stores, novelty shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Our store has a vast inventory of high-end antique and vintage items, all in excellent condition. Explore our pictures of our updated inventory.
- Antique Glassware (Mary Gregory, Vases, Porcelain)
- Antique and Vintage Glass Lamps (Gone with the Wind and numerous others)
- Mission and Antique Furniture
- Original Ships wheels (Many sizes)
- Antique and Vintage Clocks
- US Silver Coins
- Antique and Vintage Toys
- Antique and Vintage Military Items (Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and more)
Fine Art by Local Artists
- Oils, Pastels & Acrylic Paintings
- World Renowned Bronzes
- Framed Photography
- Southwest Raku Pottery
- Handmade High-Quality Quilts
- Repurposed Flatware – Jewelry and Gifts
- Handmade Soy Candles
- Stained Glass Lamps
- Award Winning Iowa Wine!
Unique Antique Military Items
- Antique and Vintage Military Swords, Daggers, Knives, Rifles, Pistols, Bombs, Projectiles, Helmets (all Inert Items) from the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and more.